Song Meanings and Facts is one of the biggest and most influential websites in the song interpretation space. Our site is visited by over a million music lovers on a monthly basis. Getting your song(s) reviewed by our fine team of music analysts is undoubtedly a fantastic career move!
Guidelines for Submissions to Song Meanings and Facts
Artists/bands that want to have their songs reviewed/analyzed by our team should kindly adhere to our simple submission guidelines. We will unfortunately be unable to review your material if you fail to follow the instructions below:
- Send all submissions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of your email should be the title of the song you are submitting for review followed by the phrase: “Song Submission“.
- Include a link to the place where your music is available for downloading or streaming.
- Include a very, very short biography of yourself or band. Ideally the biography shouldn’t be longer than a paragraph.
- Only submit original music of good quality for review. Please note that we cannot review covers.