Meaning of “Homesick” by Dua Lipa
Homesick is a song performed by English singer and songwriter Dua Lipa and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. Lyrically, the song is about the sadness of being away from your significant other.
Facts about “Homesick”
- Dua Lipa wrote the song with Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin.
- The song has a total length of 3 minutes and 50 seconds.
- The song was produced by Bill Rahko.
- Homesick is the 12th track from Dua Lipa’s 2017 self-titled debut album.
- In an interview with BBC, Lipa spoke of how she ended up collaborating with Chris Martin on the track. According to Lipa, she was introduced to Martin through a woman who knew him. She added that she was both extremely “nervous” and “excited” upon getting the opportunity to meet Martin that she did not know how to act.