“If You Want Love” by NF
“If You Want Love” is a song from American hip hop recording artist NF’s third studio album Perception.The lyrics of “If You Want Love” center heavily on the theme of love.In the song, NF raps about the key things to do to enjoy true love. According to him, in order to get love, one must first have to face pain and “learn how to change”.
In all, NF is letting us know that getting true love isn’t a walk in the park. One would have to sacrifice a lot, go through pain and learn to change in order to grab it. However, at the end of the day, it’s so worth it.
Facts about “If You Want Love”
- NF wrote this love-themed track with his longtime collaborator Tommee Profitt. The pair also wrote NF’s worldwide hit”Let You Down”.
- Profitt not only took part in composing this song, but he also produced it.
- There are no guest vocals on this track. NF handles all the vocals on the song.
- “If You Want Love” is made up of three verses and three choruses.
- The lyrics of this song are made up of approximately 357 words.
- There are no samples fused into this track. As a matter of fact, none of the songs on Perception contains a sample.
Did NF shoot a music video for “If You Want Love”?
Yes, he did. You can watch the official clip of this track below.
Was this a single from Perception?
Yes. This track and four others were released as singles from that album. The other four singles are:
FYI: Perception was released on October 6, 2017. It went on to debut at number 1 in the United States.