“Touch Eem Body” by XXXTentacion, Bass Santana, Kin$oul & Reddz
“Touch Eem Body” is a song that highlights the romantic interactions between select females and the respective artists. The “eem” in the title refers to ‘them’, as in the females. The main theme that plays throughout the song is this concept of exploitation, as in the relationships with these women are centered around one thing only – pleasure – though there are rare occasions when things can go further.
During the song, the artists also warn parents to guard their daughters from predators such as themselves, who are always on the prowl looking for a quick, noncommittal hit. Other subjects that are delved into, albeit briefly, are lesbianism, ungrateful ex-girlfriends and street violence.
In summation, “Touch Eem Body” details the thoughts of the artists concerning their female contemporaries. XXXTentacion, Bass Santana and the rest of the boys give the impression that they are on a never-ending search for the next woman to have an affair with.
Facts about “Touch Eem Body”
- The songs primary artists (X, Santana, Reddz and Kin$oul) all receive songwriting credits on the track.
- Aside writing, Bass Santana also produced the track.
- “Touch Eem Body” was dropped on January 23, 2019. It appears on the 2019 compilation album XXXTENTACION Presents: Members Only, Vol. 4. It’s the 11th track on that album.
- This is one of the outstanding tracks on the compilation album mentioned above. Another standout track from that album is “Sauce!“
- Had XXXTentacion not been murdered in 2018, he’d have turned 21 on January 23, 2019. “Touch Eem Body” was released on X’s birthday.
Does “Touch Eem Body” contain samples?
Why is the song not posted here?
We haven’t added the official audio of this song here because it contains content not suitable for family listening. Hopefully we’d lay our hands on a clean version of the song soon to include in this post.