“I Can’t Get Enough” by Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez & J Balvin
“I Can’t Get Enough” is a bilingual track sung by Selena Gomez in English and J Balvin primarily in Spanish. In the song they play the roles of two lovers. The ultimate message they are putting forth is an enjoyment of being in the other’s company so much that they never tire of such.
Their love affair is also marked by the common support of an exciting lifestyle, as in a reckless freedom toward loving each other. Ideologies like PDA seem unappealing to the pair, as they are not concerned about being a public item. Nor does isolation from the outside world concern them, so long as their withdrawal still allows them access to each other. Instead they have a mutual codependency for the other’s touch, so much so that they desire it on a daily basis.
Facts about “I Can’t Get Enough”
- All the song’s primary artists (Gomez, Balvin, blanco and Tainy) wrote this song. The quartet wrote this song along with Mike Sabath, Jhay Cortez and Maria Chiluiza.
- Benny Blanco and Tainy co-produced “I Can’t Get Enough”. The pair also co-produced Cardi B’s Grammy-nominated single “I Like It”.
- “I Can’t Get Enough” was officially unveiled on February 28, 2019.
- This track marked Gomez’s first time of working with her collaborators Blanco, Tainy and Balvin.
- This is the second new content Gomez released in 2019. It also marked her second release since her “Anxiety” collaboration with Julia Michaels.
- This song is sung in two languages, namely English and Spanish. Selena Gomez sings primarily in English whereas J Balvin sings in Spanish. Tainy and Blanco didn’t contribute any vocals to the song.
Who is Tainy?
He is a music producer and songwriter from Puerto Rico. He began his career in the music industry somewhere in 2003. As a music producer, he has worked with the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Ivy Queen and Janet Jackson. “I Can’t Get Enough” marked Tainy’s first ever collaboration with Selena Gomez.